Rates & Reservations
3-Way RV Site: 50 amp
($70 Regular season, $60 Off Season)
Brand new water-view sites for 2024 season!!! Our 50 amp 3-way (50 amp power, water, & sewer hookups) sites are super large, and will have no problem accommodating any size RV. Our new 50 amp sites are all back-in/ drive-out sites, with stunning water views of Rustico Bay (Gulf of St. Lawrence/ Atlantic Ocean) and the PEI National Park just beyond the hedgerow! These new sites will be available mid- late season so that we can properly fill in the new grass. These sites are the crown jewels of the park, and will be booking up quickly. All sites have a picnic table and fire pit.
3-Way RV Site: 30 amp
($50 Regular season, $40 Off Season)
Our 30 amp 3-way (30 amp power, water, & sewer hookups) sites are famously large, and will have no problem accommodating any size RV. Most sites are reasonably level with at least a shade tree or two nearby. Our lower level features sites that are back-to-back, so campers traveling together can face each other and share a giant “front lawn”. Many of our lower sites are also pull-through (drive in & drive out) sites. Our upper level features back-in sites, with tons of room between trailers. All sites have a picnic table and fire pit.
3-Way RV Site: 20 amp
($47 Regular season, $37 Off Season)
Our 20 amp 3-way (20 amp power, water, & sewer hookups) sites are famously large, and are suitable for those who have lesser power requirements. Sites are very level with at least a shade tree or two nearby. Our 20 amp sites that are back-to-back, so campers traveling together can face each other and share a giant “front lawn”. All sites are either drive-in/ back-out, or back-in/ drive out. All sites have a picnic table and fire pit.
2-Way RV Site: 20 amp
($43 Regular season, $33 Off Season)
Our 2-way (20 amp power & water) sites are perfect for tents, pop-ups, or very
small trailers (think Boler). Not all sites are perfectly level, so bring a
leveling board or two (or borrow from us). Our 2-way sites range from sunny,
treed, wooded, semi-private, and extra-large, so be sure to let us know your
preferences and we’ll do our best to find you a great site.
All sites have a picnic table and fire pit .
($39 Regular season, $29 Off Season)
Our unique un-serviced sites are perfect for tenters. Communal power and water sources are located nearby. Each of our tent sites is special in its own way, so let us know what you’re looking for and we will try to match you up with a site that you’ll love. All sites have a picnic table and fire pit.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Off-season rates apply May 24- June 20, 2024. Other discounts do not apply.
- Some services and facilities during off-season may be reduced or unavailable.
- Prices are based on a family of 4 with one tent or trailer, and do not include tax. Children under 3 are free.
- Maximum of 6 adults per site in 3-Way sites, or 4 adults in 2-way or tent sites.
- $5 extra person. Maximum ONE extra tent $5. Bottomless screen tent (space permitting) is free.
- One (1) vehicle only per site (plus trailer).
- All fees + $20 security deposit due upon arrival. We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & Debit.
- Weekly, monthly, and special rates apply only if paid in full upon arrival.
- Non-family groups or one-night stays (non-family) with no previous history will be subject to a higher than usual deposit, and must first be approved by management. We are a small, QUIET campground.
- Pricing and/or terms & conditions may vary for special events or long weekends.
- We recommend that new campers visit our Policies Page & FAQ’s Page.
- We take reservations year-round. Please have patience with off-season reply delays.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit/ reservation fee equal to one night’s base fees (per site) will be charged to your credit card for all reservations. This fee will be credited to your account at check-in. Reservations of two weeks’ stay (or longer) will require a larger deposit- please enquire.
- Reservations are highly recommended during our peak season (July and August), or during special events.
- Reservations can be made by phone, or initiated through email or via the form below.
- Reservations are not guaranteed until we have received valid credit card information, deposit charges have been applied, and your Confirmation Number has been issued.
- There will be no refunds if we cannot accommodate you if we were given incorrect, incomplete, or false/ misleading information about the details of your reservation.
- While we will do everything we can to accommodate requests for specific sites, please be aware that WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SPECIFIC SITES.
Because of logistical and other issues, we reserve the right to modify site allocations at any time before your arrival. Please do not reserve if your requested site is a “make-or-break” issue.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for leaving a reservation early.
- Please continue to monitor our COVID PAGE