We. /.\re. different.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to know and accept our policies
- We are NOT a “party” campground. It is quiet here
- Quiet time is 11 pm- 8 am. No excessive noise at any time
- ABSOLUTE SHUTDOWN no later than 1 am: Fires fully extinguished (with water), lights out, bed time. No exceptions
- One (1) vehicle only per site (other than your trailer). Motorcycles OK.
- A security deposit is required for every site
- Speeding will NOT be tolerated
- All visitors (when permitted) must first register at office. No visitors after 10 pm
- No trailer mats etc… permitted. Please keep our grass green
- Use of approved sewer hose connector is mandatory
- We enforce all of our policies. Call security 24/7 for any issues
- Please check our COVID-19 page for pandemic-specific policies
- Sorry, no refunds for any reason
Check In/ Out
- Check In: 2 pm; Check Out: 12 pm noon
- Please NEVER BLOCK THE ENTRANCE (or exit) GATE
- Please use designated registration lane, or use grassy parking area as directed (follow signs). Our parking area is super firm- you will not sink or get stuck
- We will not register a customer who is blocking the gate until the gate is clear
- Each site must register at office (reservations or not). Please bring credit card/ method of payment
- Only one person at a time to register during COVID
- All sites are carefully inspected for cleanliness/ damage after check out. To avoid additional charges in error, please notify staff ASAP if, upon check-in, there is any issue with your site.